Why Beeswax?

Burning beeswax naturally purifies the air. Impurities such as dust, pollen, dirt and other things that pollute our air carry positive ions. Beeswax when burned, creates negative ions, which attach to the positive ions and neutralizes them.

Reduces Stress 
Negative ions increase the levels of serotonin, which helps reduce stress and depression.

Clean Air = Better Sleep 
Endorsed by the American Lung Association, burning beeswax candles helps people with asthma breathe and sleep better. 

100% PURE
Did you know that the industry standards of marketing beeswax candles as "pure" is only 51% beeswax? That leaves the other 49% to be made up of less expensive and harmful waxes, additives and chemicals! 
This is why I'm thrilled to be buying 100% pure beeswax locally from an apiary only 15 minutes away. I clean it and pour it by hand. Nothing is added, so you are getting completely natural, sweet smelling beeswax.

Beeswax is what is left over after honey is harvested from a hive and it is the ONLY candle wax that is not man made in a factory. Other candle waxes and fragrances release toxins into the air, but beeswax as stated, cleans the air as you enjoy its natural bright glow (like sunlight) and natural sweet but not overpowering scent.

Burns 3x Longer
Beeswax candles burn 3x longer than other wax candles! Beekeepers say it takes 10 lbs of honey to produce 1 lb of wax, so each candle I carefully pour is valued.